Delta Emulator For Android & iOS (Download APK/iPA) Nintendo
Delta emulator is the first functional experimental open-source app to emulate Super Nintendo Entertainment System, Nintendo 64, Game Boy Advance and Game Boy Color on Android and iOS devices.
Please note that the purpose of the emulator is not to enable illegal activity.
The emulator is not related to or endorsed by Nintendo, or derived from confidential materials belonging to Nintendo.
Delta emulator does not condone piracy, therefore, you are required to dump your own games.
Highlights Of Delta Emulator Android
So DELTA really promises to give us multiple emulators in one package. Now let us make you aware of certain features that will be there in SNES, N64, Game Boy Emulator ‘Delta’.
- iCloud sync will be available.
- Full support for iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad.
- Save states & Cheat codes.
- Controller Support.
- Native iOS Frameworks(Color Image, Core Delta, UIKit, CloudKit).
Plus there are various other new and exciting features in the emulator.
According to developer Riley Testut, they are working on making ‘DELTA’ support Apple TV also but there are few technical glitches on the way and development regarding that is going on. I am sure this delta emulator gonna works on iOS 14, iOS 13.3, iOS 13.2, iOS 13, iOS 14.3, 12, 11, 10, 10.2, 10.1, iOS 10.1.1, 10/9+ iPhone, iPad/iPod Touch devices.
How To Install The Delta Emulator
ou can add your favorite games to the latest Delta Emulator. Given below are three methods to add games.
- Move to the Inbuilt Delta browser and search for the game you want to download.
- You need to download the ROM file of the game from a trusted source.
- Once it is downloaded, right-click on the file.
- Tap on Open With and select Delta emulator from the list.
The game will be launched using Delta Emulator.
- You can download the ROM file of the game on your PC.
- Connect the iOS device to your PC.
- Go to iTunes, select the connected iDevice and move to the Apps section at the top.
- Tap on the File Sharing option and choose Delta.
- Click and drag the ROM files into the Delta emulator window.
- From the Delta window, choose Add and then set the source as iTunes.
If the ROM files are already present in any of the cloud storage such as Google Drive, DropBox, etc, you can simply sync the iOS device to it. The Delta Emulator will automatically detect and download them.
System Requirements For Delta Emulator
The emulator performance and accuracy varies depending on your hardware. It cannot guarantee it will perform well if your device barely meets the minimum requirements. For the best experience make sure you’re within the recommended requirements as most of the reported games are tested with such requirements.
- GPU that supports OpenGL 4.1 (some games’ graphics might be broken)
- CPU with 1.5 GHz Dual core (or iPhone 7+)
- Minimum of 2GB RAM
- GPU that supports OpenGL 4.3 and above
- GPU that supports shader interlock
- CPU with 1.5 GHz Quad core (or iPhone 8+)
- 4GB of RAM or greater.
Download delta emulator android here.
Download delta emulator iOS here.