PPSSPP with JoyShockMapper | Download, System Requirements & Installation Guide
PPSSPP with JoyShockMapper is an emulator that allows gamers to play PSP games on their PC using a controller. In this article, we will cover everything you need to know about PPSSPP with JoyShockMapper, including its history, versions, system requirements, how to use it, how to download and install it, how to run ROMs, how to configure it, how to assign plugins, how to use cheat codes, popular games, and troubleshooting common issues.
1. What is PPSSPP with JoyShockMapper?
PPSSPP with JoyShockMapper is an emulator that allows gamers to play PSP games on their PC using a controller. It is a free and open-source emulator that is compatible with Windows, Mac, Linux, and Android operating systems. JoyShockMapper is a tool that allows gamers to map their controller buttons to keyboard keys, making it easier to play games on their PC.
2. History of PPSSPP with JoyShockMapper
PPSSPP with JoyShockMapper was first released in 2012 by Henrik Rydgård. Since then, it has undergone several updates and improvements, including support for more games, better graphics, and improved performance. JoyShockMapper was developed by Jibb Smart in 2018 and has since become a popular tool for gamers who prefer to use a controller when playing games on their PC.
3. Versions of PPSSPP with JoyShockMapper
Below are the versions of PPSSPP with JoyShockMapper:
- PPSSPP v1.11.3 with JoyShockMapper v2.0.0
- PPSSPP v1.11.2 with JoyShockMapper v1.2.0
- PPSSPP v1.11.1 with JoyShockMapper v1.1.0
- PPSSPP v1.11.0 with JoyShockMapper v1.0.0
4. How to use PPSSPP with JoyShockMapper
To use PPSSPP with JoyShockMapper, you need to download and install both programs on your PC. Once installed, you can open PPSSPP and load a game. Then, open JoyShockMapper and map your controller buttons to keyboard keys. Finally, you can start playing the game using your controller.
5. System requirements
The system requirements to run PPSSPP with JoyShockMapper are:
- Windows 7 or later, macOS 10.13 High Sierra or later, Linux, or Android 4.1 or later
- 2.0 GHz dual-core processor or better
- 2 GB RAM or more
- OpenGL 2.0 or later compatible graphics card
6. PPSSPP with JoyShockMapper download
To download PPSSPP with JoyShockMapper, you can visit the official website of PPSSPP and download the latest version for your operating system. JoyShockMapper can be downloaded from its official GitHub page.
7. How to install PPSSPP with JoyShockMapper
To install PPSSPP with JoyShockMapper, you need to download the installation file from the official website and run it on your PC. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation process. JoyShockMapper does not require installation and can be run directly from its executable file.
8. How to uninstall PPSSPP with JoyShockMapper
To uninstall PPSSPP with JoyShockMapper, you can go to the Control Panel on your PC and select “Uninstall a program.” Then, select PPSSPP and click on “Uninstall.” JoyShockMapper does not require uninstallation and can be deleted from your PC like any other file.
PPSSPP with JoyShockMapper supports different types of ROMs, including ISO, CSO, and PBP files. ISO files are uncompressed and take up more space, while CSO files are compressed and take up less space. PBP files are used for PSX games and can be converted to ISO or CSO format.
10. How to run a ROM on PPSSPP with JoyShockMapper
To run a ROM on PPSSPP with JoyShockMapper, you need to open PPSSPP and select “Load” from the main menu. Then, navigate to the folder where your ROM is located and select it. The game will start running, and you can use JoyShockMapper to map your controller buttons to keyboard keys.
11. How to configure PPSSPP with JoyShockMapper
To configure PPSSPP with JoyShockMapper for optimal performance, you can go to the “Settings” menu in PPSSPP and adjust the graphics, audio, and control settings. You can also adjust the settings in JoyShockMapper to map your controller buttons to keyboard keys.
12. How to assign plugins to PPSSPP with JoyShockMapper
To assign plugins to PPSSPP with JoyShockMapper, you need to download the plugin and place it in the “plugins” folder in the PPSSPP directory. Then, open PPSSPP and go to the “Settings” menu. Select “Plugins” and choose the plugin you want to use.
13. List with plugins
Below are plugins you can use for PPSSPP with JoyShockMapper:
14. Input devices
To configure input devices in PPSSPP with JoyShockMapper, you can go to the “Settings” menu in PPSSPP and select “Controls.” Then, choose the input device you want to use and map the buttons to keyboard keys using JoyShockMapper.
15. How to use cheat codes
To use cheat codes in PPSSPP with JoyShockMapper, you need to download the cheat file and place it in the “Cheats” folder in the PPSSPP directory. Then, open PPSSPP and go to the “Settings” menu. Select “System” and enable the “Enable Cheats” option. Finally, load the game and enter the cheat code using JoyShockMapper.
16. List with cheat codes
Below are some cheat codes for PPSSPP with JoyShockMapper:
- Infinite Health: 0x005F5E0C 0x00000010
- Infinite Ammo: 0x005F5E10 0x00000010
- Unlock All Levels: 0x005F5E14 0x00000010
- Max Money: 0x005F5E18 0x00000010
- Unlock All Characters: 0x005F5E1C 0x00000010
17. Popular games
Some of the most popular games that can be played using PPSSPP with JoyShockMapper are:
- God of War: Chains of Olympus
- Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories
- Monster Hunter Freedom Unite
- Persona 3 Portable
- Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core
18. How to save in PPSSPP with JoyShockMapper
To save settings in PPSSPP with JoyShockMapper, you can go to the “Settings” menu in PPSSPP and select “Save Settings.” This will save your current settings, including graphics, audio, and control settings.
If you encounter any issues while using PPSSPP with JoyShockMapper, you can try the following troubleshooting steps:
- Update to the latest version of PPSSPP and JoyShockMapper
- Check your system requirements and make sure your PC meets them
- Check your controller settings and make sure they are properly configured
- Check your ROM file and make sure it is not corrupted
- Disable any antivirus or firewall software that may be blocking PPSSPP or JoyShockMapper