This is the first Nintendo Switch Emulator Project compatible with Android OS (or iOS devices); The mobile version is still experimental, but is able to start most games: as Super Mario Odyssey, The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe.
The nintendo switch emulator for android supports Android 5.0+ (or higher).
Highlights Of The Nintendo Switch Emulator For Android
- Fastest emulation, therefore saves your battery to the MAX.
- Very high game compatibility. Run nearly all games without a problem.
- Link cable emulation either on the same device, or across devices over Bluetooth or Wi-Fi.
- Gyroscope/tilt/solar sensor and rumble emulation.
- Enter GameShark/ActionReplay/CodeBreaker cheat codes and enable/disable them on the fly while the game is running.
- IPS/UPS ROM patching
- OpenGL rendering backend, as well as normal rendering on devices without a GPU.
- Cool video filters through the support of GLSL shaders.
- Fast-forward to skip long stories, as well as slow down games to get past a level you cannot in normal speed.
- A very powerful screen layout editor, with which you can define the position and size for each of the on-screen controls, as well as for the game video.
- External controllers support, such as the MOGA controllers.
- Clean & simple yet well-designed user interface. Seamlessly integrated with the latest Android.
- Create and switch to different key-mapping profiles.
- Create shortcuts to easily launch your favorite games from your desktop.
No games are included in this app and you need to obtain yours in a legal way. Place them onto your SD card, and browse to them from within the app.
This product is not affiliated with, nor authorized, endorsed or licensed in any way by Switch, its affiliates or subsidiaries. Switch game software sold separately.
All individual game screen shots or audio that are simulated by this software are property of their respective copyright holders and are only used in this app listing for the purpose of informing the customer of the software’s functionality.
System Requirements For Nintendo Switch Emulator For Android
We also recommend at least 1GB RAM memory and a Quad-Core CPU. Its really hard to give exact system specifications because all games are different. Also when installing make sure you install everything(Add-ons/Plug-ins) or the emulator might not work 100%.
- OS: Android 5.0+
- RAM: 1 GB
- CPU: Quad 1.2 Ghz
- Free space required: 30 MB
- Download APK file
- Open file manager, locate the download Nintendo Switch Emulator apk file and install it on your android device
- Open the Nintendo Switch Emulator Project after the successful completion of the installation process
- Let’s play
- Format: apk
- Size: 21.04 MB
- Developer: Fred B
- Version: 1.4